1.1 A certificate shall be used to the extent that it is certified.
1.2 A certificate may be copied and used, but if it is a copy, it shall be marked and used so that it is identifiable.
2.1 The organization of a certificate registrar may use the certificate, the use of a certificate mark, or other means of promoting the fact that the certificate is obtained only while the certificate is valid from the date of issue.
2.2 The organization of a certified registered company shall comply with fair trade guidelines on the presentation and advertisement of awards, certifications, etc. under Article 23 (3) of the Act on Proprietary Regulations and Fair Trade.
2.3 It shall not be advertised using phrases that dazzle consumers by expressing the facts of certification without objectively recognized evidence, such as "World's first ○○ to obtain ISO 9001/International Environmental Standards ISO14001 certification."
2.4 An accreditation registrar shall not use the IAF mark and shall not use the recognition agency mark alone.
2.5 A certification registrar shall not express unclear phrases such as "certified by ISO", "certified by ISO", "ISO certification", "ISO certificate", or "ISO registration".
2.6 A certification registration entity shall not publicize the fact that it has obtained certification beyond the scope of certification.
2.7 An entity registered for certification shall not express it as a product certification or publicize it so that it is misunderstood.
3.1 The certification mark shall be classified into the recognition mark of the recognition agency (JAS-ANZ) and the certification mark (NTREE) mark, which shall be used from the
date of issuance of the certificate to the expiration date.
3.2 Instructions for Using the Certification Mark
1) The size and location of the recognized mark of the recognized institution may be adjusted according to the size of the mark target or the conditions of the place of marking,
and shall be reduced or enlarged to a minimum size of 10mm.
A combination of the recognition mark and the NTREE mark may be reduced or enlarged in the same proportion, but only the recognition mark shall not be used alone,
and the method of use thereof shall be in accordance with [Table 1].
2) In principle, the color of the recognized mark of the recognized institution shall be in accordance with the prescribed contents, and if it is inevitable, it may be used
in black and white.
3) In principle, the certification authority (NTREE) mark [Figure 2] shall be used in designated colors, but if it is inevitable, it may be used in black and white.
4) If the client needs to promote the client's customers, the certification can be promoted by using the recognition agency approval mark on the top of the document or letter,
invoice, flag, etc. or by 'a company that has obtained ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certification from the Entry Certification Board'.
5) A certified company may be used for promotional materials related to the recognition mark and certification system mark, but it shall not be used for products or product
packaging, and the details are as follows:
① Advertising or promotional materials: nameplates, business cards and teaching materials, letters, brochures, documents, invoices, certificates and certificates of
certification/training institutions that are not classified as products of certified enterprises by industry classification;
② In case the use of recognition and certification marks is restricted Product or Product Packaging
6) The certification authority notifies the public of the recognition mark and the fact that the certification can be promoted from the date of issuance of the certificate.
7) An authorized client shall comply with the Advertising Guidelines for Indication, Certification, etc. under the Fairness of Indication and Advertising Act and Article 3
of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act.
8) The certificate authority must include the recognition mark in the certificate of quality management system and environmental management system,
and the following statement shall be written at the bottom of the certificate to prevent confusion of the meaning of the recognition mark:
① In case of quality management system certificate
“ The mark is a recognition mark that is recognized by JAS-ANZ as an ISO 9001 certification authority.”
② In case of environmental management system certificate
“ The mark is a recognition mark indicating that it has been recognized by JAS-ANZ as an ISO 14001 certification authority.”
9) If a client who has not been certified uses a false certification mark that it has been certified, it is disposed of in accordance with the attached standards of
the Act on Fairness of Advertisements and the Enforcement Decree of the same Act.
4.1 The management status of certificate documents, marks and reports, or the use of some of them and their promotional status shall be preferentially identified during the post-management examination.
4.2 In order to prevent misuse of certificates and certification marks, the examiners of the relevant certification institute shall inform the certified enterprise of the contents of these guidelines after the completion of the initial examination or the follow-up examination.
5.1 The head of the management headquarters shall monitor whether a certificate, mark, report, or part of the certification registration company is using it properly, and secure grounds for misuse if it is found in an on-site investigation or a third party.
In such cases, the grounds for misuse shall be secured.
5.2 When the head of the management headquarters confirms the misuse of the certification mark, he/she shall prepare a report on the misuse of the certification mark (Form I9.0-01) and report it to the director.
5.3 The head of the management headquarters shall submit a report on the misuse of the certification mark to the Complaint Handling Committee and request the misused certification registration company to take corrective measures by setting a deadline.
5.4 The head of the management headquarters shall record the results in the certificate mark report and the certificate mark register (Form I9.0-02) if the results are deemed satisfactory after the company takes corrective action and notifies the results to the director.
5.5 Where the results of corrective action are insufficient, the head of the management headquarters shall take measures, such as suspension of certification effectiveness or cancellation of certification.