In addition to regular follow-up management reviews, special follow-up management reviews may be conducted where the grounds for special follow-up management reviews occur, and the company shall comply with them.
In addition, if the certification registration organization is required, a special post-management review can be requested.
The reasons for conducting a special post-management review are as follows:
1) If the improvement plan is to be confirmed within one month after the correction order is notified;
2) In case on-site verification is required due to important changes in the system;
3) In the case of on-site verification is required as the result of analyzing complaints and information, including social water and claims from customers, as a result of failure to satisfy the certification require on-site verification;
4) Where on-site verification is required due to changes in certification requirements and certification system of NTREE certification center;
5) In the case of an environmental certification registration organization, it is necessary to verify the relevant operational procedures after receiving administrative disposition due to a serious environmental accident or violation of laws and regulations.
- Cooperation is required for independent and smooth performance of the audit.
- Be sure to comply with certificates, certification marks, and promotional guidelines.
- Certification-related expenses, such as follow-up inspection expenses, shall be paid within the deadline.
In the process of applying for certification and maintaining qualification, all certification-related documents between the NTREE certification source and the organization subject to certification shall be kept and maintained.
- Corrective actions
The organization registered for certification shall record complaints and corrective actions received by stakeholders, customers, and employees in connection with the system in which certification has been obtained, and submit such records when requested by the NTREE Certification Institute.
- Effectiveness of certification
An organization that is certified may suspend or revoke the certification and may recover the certificate in the following cases:
[Certification effectiveness suspension]
1. If a change in the certification system occurs and the company is not responding to a new standard
2. In case the review cycle for follow-up management is delayed or postponed without any special reason. Provided, That in the case of a six-month main enterprise, the period shall be extended to one year if the grounds for delay or delay are reasonable.
3. When used in violation of the scope of the certificate
4. If the information or document provided during the examination is found to be false
5. If there is a major change in the organization or quality/environment system, but it is not disclosed.
6. In the event of disqualification in violation of a contract or agreement with a certification officer
7. If the certification fee has not been paid
8. If a certificate or certification mark is violated and corrective action is not taken
9. If any other significant problem is deemed to be present
[Cancelation of certification]
1. The certificate authority wants to waive the certificate as an official document
2. If a major disqualification occurs as a result of two consecutive verification reviews;
(If a serious disqualification has occurred as a result of the verification review, and it is re-occurred as a result of the re-examination.)
3. If the validity of the certificate is suspended more than once within the validity period of the certificate due to the same reason;
4. If corrective action is not taken within three months after the validity of certification is suspended and the verification examination is rejected;
5. If the system certification system or standard requirements have been changed and the certification authority has notified you of the conformity certification, but you have not proved it within the specified period.
6. If a certificate withdrawal request has been received for more than one month, and the certificate has not been accepted.